Friday, November 13, 2009

Where Have I Been?

First of all I had absolutely no idea that DJ AM was dead to begin with. He died late August from a drug overdose.. This is the one that was engaged to Nicole Richie for a little while. I just told my roommate and she looked at me like I was crazy cause she had no idea who it was but I thought he was known. Anyways I guess they're trying to sue the company that chartered the plane he crashed in last year and nearly died. They're trying to say he took the drugs ever since then...but there was also cocaine in his system. So stupid to try to get money out of that but goodluck I guess, I just can't get over the fact that he's been dead for over two months and I didn't even know.. I think I'm going to go google to see what Nicole Richie thought

No comments:

Post a Comment